Polymaster Water & Rainwater Tanks
- Home /
- Brands /
- Polymaster Group /
- Polymaster Water & Rainwater Tanks
Polymaster Water & Rainwater Tanks
Polymaster offers one of Australia's largest and most extensive range of water and rainwater tanks – from large Round 50,000 litre Tanks to Slendastyle™ Tanks suitable for small spaces, Underground Tanks for when you don’t have room on your property and Septic Tanks with a design life of 15 years.
With a wide range of builder’s tank and pump packages available, Polymaster Water Tanks are the ideal solutions for builders and plumbers looking for a quick and easy way to achieve a 6-Star Energy Rating for their new developments. Whether you'll looking for an above ground tank solution, or an underground or septic tank solution – Polymaster has the right tank for you.
Polymaster’s quality promise means you can experience products that will last. It is what they have built their products, and reputation and business around. Polymaster uses top grade materials. Products are trialed and tested at every point in the design and manufacture process, and are all backed up with global quality and process certifications – these things are just the starting point of Polymaster’s promise of quality.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy the range of Polymaster Water Tanks, fittings and accessories from Electel your local Irrigear® Independent Experts – the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
Polymaster Water Tanks:
- Polymaster Slendastyle™ Water Tanks – 600 to 5000 ltr
- Polymaster Small Round Water Tanks – 200 to 7000 ltr
- Polymaster Large Round Water Tanks – 9000 to 50000 ltr
- Polymaster Underground Water Tanks – 3300 & 5000 ltr
- Polymaster Septic Tanks
- Polymaster Retention & Detention Tanks – Available On All Polymaster Tanks (Wide range of specialised outlets available for this purpose)
Why Choose Polymaster Water & Rainwater Tanks?
Polymaster’s wide range of water and rainwater tanks are designed to suit your property, from round to Slendastyle™ slimline water tanks, we have what you're looking for. Certified Round Rainwater Tanks, are made to the highest industry standards. Polymaster Round Rainwater Tanks are available throughout Victoria, South Australia, and Southern New South Wales. They are manufactured to the highest quality, and are certified to:
• AS/NZS 4766:2006 Polyethylene storage tanks for water and chemicals
• AS/NZS 4020:2002 Australian Standard for drinking water
• AS 2070 Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standard for food contact.
- Product Certifications – to the Rainwater tank Standard AS/NZS 4766:2006 for peace of mind. Licence no. BMP657671 & BMP650824
- Quality Assurance – Polymaster only produces quality products & service, certifying us for the international standard for quality management ISO9001
- One Piece Tank Construction – With no joins or seams, Polymaster's new generation roof design eliminates the need for an internal support pole
- UV+ Double Strength – Exclusive UV+ double strength resin gives the best protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- Extra Thick Walls – Each Polymaster tank undergoes ultrasonic thickness testing & impact testing to ensure material is correct thickness
- BPA Free – For your peace of mind
- Waterguard Available – New technology with Sanitized® protection to keep your water fresher for longer
- Food Grade – Our tanks are made from food-grade polyethylene & certified to AS/NZS4020, the Australian Standard for drinking water
- Fittings Standard – Rainwater Tanks come standard with fittings. Ask us what fittings come with the tank model you are interested in
- Made In Australia – Family-owned & operated here in Australia since 1994
Waterguard is Australia's only antimicrobial poly rainwater tank – and helps deliver cleaner water for you and your family. Waterguard is available on all domestic Polymaster Rainwater Tanks (Round Rainwater Tanks 200 - 9,000 ltr; and Slimline Rainwater tanks 2,000 and 3,000 ltr).
- Waterguard Reduces Odors
- Waterguard Reduces Bacteria
- 6-Star Energy Rating
- Safely Treated with Antimicrobial Technology
- Austalian Made
- BPA Free
Available on all Polymaster Tanks, Retention and Detention Tanks are often prescribed by councils and government bodies to control the release of water into the stormwater system. By installing a Polymaster Retention or Detention Tank in sub-divisions and urban areas, you can both protect the drainage system and comply with local council regulations. Polymaster offers a wide range of specialised outlets for this purpose.
- Slow Release (Detention)
- Water Stored (Retention)
- Controlled Release Into Local Stormwater System
Polymaster offers a full range of tank accessories and pumps for a wide range of applications.
- Protection/Inspection Covers – Available as option on every size tank
- Vortex Water Filters – for Polymaster Underground Tanks
- Tank Stands – Available for selected above bround tanks
- Water Diverter – 'First Flush' diverter (also known as rainwater diverter, downspout diverter or roof washer)
Innovative Products Engineered with Confidence.
Polymaster Group is a family-owned Australian manufacturer and is a leader in quality poly storage products for agriculture, urban and industrial applications. Polymaster products are designed and built to withstand the harsh Australian conditions as well as complying with industry standards.
Polymaster produce a variety of agricultural tank solutions, including rainwater tanks, stock troughs, animal feeders and drinkers, aquaculture tanks and accessories, firefighting and water cartages, storage and farm equipment, diesel tanks, and AdBlue® tanks.
Talk to the team at Electel your local Irrigear® Independent Experts. Find out more about the complete range of Polymaster Water and Rainwater Tanks and other great Polymaster products and solutions!
Enquiry form find out more