You'll find a full range of Vinidex products at Electel.
Vinidex is Australia’s leading manufacturer and supplier of thermoplastic pipe systems and solutions for the transportation of fluid, data and energy. Vinidex is recognised internationally as a major participant in the pipe industry and as a quality manufacturer of PVC, Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP) pipe systems. Vinidex is also considered a leader in environmental performance and sustainability with material efficient product design, energy efficient production and recycling programs which process end of life pipe back into new pipe products.
Vinidex – 60 Years Strong
On 17 August 1960, at a tiny site in Silverwater, Sydney, a small team successfully produced their first run of PVC conduit. What was more remarkable was that the raw material for this first product was offcuts from the manufacture of PVC raincoats. The conduit that resulted was installed in Sydney’s Cahill Expressway where it continues in service today. In that early period, our founder Dick Bonouvrie and his team displayed many qualities which remain key to Vinidex today: entrepreneurship, resourcefulness, innovation and a focus on sustainability.
Today Vinidex continues to lead the plastic pipe industry in Australia and beyond, and with the backing and reach of the Aliaxis Group, Vinidex offers an unparalleled range of products, serving customers across many industries.
Aliaxis is a global leader in advanced plastic piping systems for building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture applications. The company provides communities around the world with sustainable innovative solutions for water and energy. The company is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Vinidex products from Electel your local Irrigear® Independent Experts — the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
- PVC Pressure Pipe Systems – Supermain® PVC-O, Vinidex Hydro® PVC-M, PVC-U Systems, PVC Yellow Gas Pipe, Borecasing
- PVC DWV & Stormwater Systems
- HIgh Rise & High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Drainage Systems
- Polyethylene (PE) Pipe Systems
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Pipe Systems
- Polypropylene (PP) Pipe Systems
- Flexible Drainage Systems
- Mechanical Couplings & Repair Clamps
- Process Piping Systems
- Pipe Jointing, Accessories & Components
- Ductile Iron Pipe Systems
- Hard Hose Irrigators
Vinidex is a leading manufacturer and supplier of pipe systems and solutions for the transportation of fluid, data and energy.
- FIP PVC-U SCJ Large Bore Pressure Pipe Fittings
- Friatec Electrofusion Fittings
- Vinidex Hydro® PVC-M Pressure Pipe Systems
- Vinidex PVC-U Pressure Pipe Systems
- Vinidex Borecasing
- Vinidex Supermain® PVC-O
- PVC Yellow Gas Pipe
- LD PLUS® Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Pipe Systems
- SuperlinkII® Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings
- Philmac Metric Compression Fittings
- Rodney Industries Hard Hose Marani Irrigators
- Rural PLUS® Polyethylene (PE) Pipe Systems
- StormPRO® & SewerPRO® Polypropylene (PP) Pipe Systems
Vinidex has a wide range of pipes and fittings systems for irrigation applications.
- Draincoil® helps overcome such problems as salinity, high rainfall, high water tables & hillside soaks
- PE pipe is used for irrigation, stock watering, micro-irrigation, water supply & reticulation systems
- Vinidex PVC pressure pipes are designed to cope with high pressure in such applications as irrigation, turf watering, potable water mains & general reticulation
- Vinidex systems are finding broader applications in primary industries such as viticulture, aquaculture, cotton & sugar cane
Pipeline Systems & Solutions.
Vinidex supplies a comprehensive range of quality, durable pipe, fittings and irrigator solutions for all your irrigation needs. Vinidex prides itself on delivering complete solutions, nation-wide.
Talk to the team at Electel a member of Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Vinidex range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.